Premi e riconoscimenti
Premi e Riconoscimenti ottenuti dai membri del Dipartimento (a partire dal 2009)
- May 2012 - Giorgio Basevi and Carlo D'Adda have been awarded the title of "Professor Emeritus" of the University of Bologna. The conferment ceremony was held at the Aula Magna di Sta. Lucia on 18 May 2012.
- January 2012 - Hartmut Lehmann has been voted President-elect of the Association for Comparative Economic Studies (ACES) for the year 2012. He will be President of ACES in 2013, when he will organize the eight sessions of the association at the ASSA meetings in Philadelphia (January 3-5, 2014). ACES is the leading scholarly organization for the support of comparative economic studies. Its world-wide membership includes academics, economists and political scientists employed by international agencies, governments and banks as well as policy makers.
- September 2011 - Enrico Santarelli has received the "Best Paper Award" at the Annual Meeting of the Technology Transfer Society, held in Augsburg on 21-23 September 2011, for his paper (joint with Martin Carree and Antonio Della Malva of Maastricht University) titled "The Contribution of Universities to Growth: Empirical Evidence for Italy". Dealing with Italian provinces between 2001 and 2006, the paper shows that the effects of academic outputs on provincial economic growth are appreciable when they are associated with sustained entrepreneurial activities.
- July 2011 - Francesca Fauri has been awarded a Jean Monnet Chair by the European Commission. In particular, she has been assigned €45,000 financing for a Lifelong Learnning - Jean Monnet project for developing research on "The European Communities and Migration: an Historical Perspective" in collaboration with the Europe Direct office in Forlì. The three-year project will help improve the knowledge about past and present migration issues and challenges, increase public opinion awareness, perform analysis and scientific research on migration history, including its development and its role in the present context, disseminating results to the general public.
- Anna Soci was awarded the Alexander Bodini research fellowship by the Italian Academy for the Advanced Studies in America at Columbia University. The fellowship will last from January to April 2012.
- April 2011 - Paolo Manasse was invited as keynote speaker in the 13th "International Conference on Finance and Banking" (Silesian University, Ostrava, Czech Republic) which will be held on October 12-13.
- December 2010 - Paolo Manasse has been invited by the Chair of the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs of European Parliament (ECON) to participate and give a speech in the "Public Hearing on Strengthening Economic Governance in the EU", which will take place on 13 January 2011 from 9:00 - 12:30 in the Parliament's premises in Brussels.
- June 2010 - Luca Lambertini has been invited as plenary speaker to the XIV International Symposium of ISDG (International Society of Dynamic Games), to be held in Banff (Canada), 20-24 June 2010.
- May 2010 - Aura Reggiani has been elected to be a Fellow of the Regional Science Association International (RSAI). This award is in recognition of a sustained programme of outstanding research in the field of regional science, spatial economics and economic geography. Aura Reggiani is the first Italian scholar – as well as the first European female – to be granted this prestigious award. She will receive the RSAI award at the North American meeting in Denver in November.