In the foreground
- DSE WINS THE FOSCOLO EUROPE TOP-UP FELLOWSHIP!
- We are proud to announce that our Department has been awarded one of the two Foscolo Europe Top-up fellowships offered by the Unicredit & Universities Foundation.
- Tilburg University Economics Ranking
- The University of Bologna is among the top 100 universities in the world in the "Tilburg University Top 100 Worldwide Economics Research Schools Ranking" for Economics disciplines, the thirtieth in Europe and the second at the national level. According to this ranking, Bologna places next to California Institute of Technology and better than University of California - Santa Barbara, Stockholm School of Economics, University of Tokyo and London Business School.
- Seminars and other research activities of the Department of Economics
- Please, find seminars and other research activities schedules in the events section.
There is no NewsSee all
- 13 December 2016
- Research seminar - Unraveling Firms: Demand, Productivity and Markups Heterogeneity - Giordano Mion (University of Sussex)
- 14 December 2016
- Internal seminar - The impact of non-cognitive skills and preferences on internal migration in Ukraine - Hartmut Lehmann
- 15 - 16 December 2016
- 15th “Brucchi Luchino” Labor Economics Workshop
- 20 December 2016
- Research seminar - Firm Sales and Markup Dispersion - Mathieu Parenti (Université Libre de Bruxelles)
Calls for competition
Published calls of competition, relevant documentation and archive