In the foreground
- Call for the recruitment of 2 researcher with a fixed-term employment contract full-time for the three-year
- The Department of Economics of the University of Bologna has an opening for two assistant professors of economics (tenure track. Formally: RTDb, field: SECS P/01). This position will start in the academic year 2016/2017. The deadline for reception of the documents by the University is June 24, 2016. Persons short-listed will be notified by July 14, 2016. Interviews and seminar presentations of those short-listed will take place on July 21-22, 2016.
- Call for interest for potential candidates for a position of Associate/Full Professor in Economics
- The Department of Economics of the University of Bologna (DSE) is seeking potential candidates for a position of Associate Professor and/or Full Professor in Economics. High-quality candidates in any field of economics will be considered, although particular attention will be given to those whose main specialty is in macro-monetary economics, international economics, and environmental economics.
- Seminars and other research activities of the Department of Economics
- Please, find seminars and other research activities schedules in the events section.
Calls for competition
Published calls of competition, relevant documentation and archive