In the foreground
- DSE WINS THE FOSCOLO EUROPE TOP-UP FELLOWSHIP!
- We are proud to announce that our Department has been awarded one of the two Foscolo Europe Top-up fellowships offered by the Unicredit & Universities Foundation.
- Tilburg University Economics Ranking
- The University of Bologna is among the top 100 universities in the world in the "Tilburg University Top 100 Worldwide Economics Research Schools Ranking" for Economics disciplines, the thirtieth in Europe and the second at the national level. According to this ranking, Bologna places next to California Institute of Technology and better than University of California - Santa Barbara, Stockholm School of Economics, University of Tokyo and London Business School.
- Seminars and other research activities of the Department of Economics
- Please, find seminars and other research activities schedules in the events section.
There is no NewsSee all
- 20 January 2017
- Research seminar - Optimal density forecast combinations - Gergely Ganics (Universitat Pompeu Fabra)
- 23 January 2017
- Research seminar - Parents, Schools and Human Capital Differences across Countries - Federico Rossi (London School of Economics)
- 30 January 2017
- Research seminar - Like Father, Like Son: Occupational Choice, Intergenerational Persistence and Misallocation - Salvatore Lo Bello (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid)
- 31 January 2017
- Research seminar - Money and Collateral - Fabrizio Mattesini (University of Rome “Tor Vergata”)
- 2 February 2017
- Research seminar - Chasing the Key Player: A Network Approach to the Myanmar Civil War - Andrea Di Miceli (UCLA, Anderson School of Management)
Calls for competition
Published calls of competition, relevant documentation and archive