In the foreground
- DSE WINS THE FOSCOLO EUROPE TOP-UP FELLOWSHIP!
- We are proud to announce that our Department has been awarded one of the two Foscolo Europe Top-up fellowships offered by the Unicredit & Universities Foundation.
- Tilburg University Economics Ranking
- The University of Bologna is among the top 100 universities in the world in the "Tilburg University Top 100 Worldwide Economics Research Schools Ranking" for Economics disciplines, the thirtieth in Europe and the second at the national level. According to this ranking, Bologna places next to California Institute of Technology and better than University of California - Santa Barbara, Stockholm School of Economics, University of Tokyo and London Business School.
- Seminars and other research activities of the Department of Economics
- Please, find seminars and other research activities schedules in the events section.
There is no NewsSee all
- 4 April 2017
- Research seminar - Multidimensional Asymmetric Information, Adverse Selection, and Efficiency - Heski Bar-Isaac (University of Toronto)
- 5 April 2017
- Internal seminar - Human Smuggling and Intentions to Migrate to Europe - Giovanni Prarolo
- 11 April 2017
- Research seminar - Intelligence, Personality and Gains from Cooperation in Repeated Interactions - Eugenio Proto (University of Warwick)
- 12 April 2017
- Internal seminar - Historical Roots of Preferences over Political Regimes: Monarchy vs. Republic in 1946 Italy - Sara Lazzaroni
- 19 April 2017
- Internal seminar - Revenue-Side Vs Spending-Side Fiscal Adjustments: Evidence from Italian Municipalities - Luigi Marattin
Calls for competition
Published calls of competition, relevant documentation and archive